StatCounter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Many 2011 be a good one for you and yours.

I've decided against making any specific New Year's resolutions this year. This feels like the sort of year that will be full of surprises. Since it's impossible to prepare for everything, I'm not going to worry about it. I've done what I can. Now it's just a matter of keeping a cool head and a clear eye.

Surprises don't have to be bad. I'm expecting plenty of good ones this year too. Yes, I watch the news. I know the world's situation. That doesn't mean there isn't room for wonderful things to happen.

Let's enjoy the adventure together.

-Sixbears

2 comments:

  1. A man has a choice. He can look at something and see either beauty or ugliness. I prefer to see the beauty in everything. Therefore, I love surprises. Have a happy and surpising new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only resolution is to stop killing myself and enjoy life. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete