StatCounter

Monday, November 18, 2019

Blogging on a Train



My lovely wife and I are back on the train. As I write this somewhere in the high desert I can see this will be a short post. Typing on a moving train isn’t the easiest thing to do. Rough sections of track generate some weird typos.

It was a great visit with family in California, but it’s good to be heading home again.

This train is quite similar to the one we took out to California. The problem is that the cars are in different order from the other train. Everything seems to be in the wrong place. It took me a bit to get used to it.

One of the nice things about train travel is the opportunity to meet people. There’s time and the common spaces facilitate conversation. On the flip side, the little rooms have enough privacy so you can take a break from people if you’d like.

If I do miss a few blogging days it’s due to traveling. Happy trails.

-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment