StatCounter

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I've been hacked

I've been hacked, but I'm back.

There have been two issues. One is that Internet connections have been much harder to come by than I'd expected. Working on solutions for that.

The second thing is that my e-mail account was hacked and I was locked out. I was also locked out of Blogger. Those problems have finally been resolved.

Currently in East Texas. Hope to catch everyone up on what's been going on. It's been interesting, to say the least. More later, I hope.

-Sixbears

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what ails some people that their joy comes from being a PITA to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's really hard to sort these things out on the road. My e-mail account noticed that I was trying to log on from places far away from where I normally connect. That made it harder..

      Delete
  2. It's a long ways from Florida to east Texas man.

    Glad you got your issues figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad ya made it to east Texas ok. And the rest worked out.

    Wade in NW Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you again, Sixbears. Thought you were maybe just having way too much fun to blog, and sorry to hear it was from a hack. Glad things are on the mend, you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting things under control. Glad to be back Blogging.

      Delete