StatCounter

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Vacation without warning



Sorry I didn't give everyone a head's up that my blogging might disappear. I know it's annoying when bloggers suddenly stop blogging without warning. I had hoped to get a few more posts set up before disappearing and also thought I'd do some blogging while camping. Neither of those things happened.

What did happen was an extremely fun and busy vacation on the coast of Maine. At one point 7 different sites were occupied by friends or family. Keeping busy was not a problem and it was great to see everyone.


I've yet to check the news to see what's going on in the world. Amazingly, it kept on spinning without me paying any attention to it at all.

-Sixbears

8 comments:

  1. It was scary that you posted about mortality then disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto as per above. Good to get away with family and friends and the depressing news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not realize what post I'd left everyone with until I got back. My intent was to get a few more set up but a friend's personal crisis cut into my blogging time.

      Had a great get together with everyone. Kinda enjoyed being out of the news loop.

      Delete
  3. I suspect you'll find the events in Greece interesting when you plug back in. The trip to the sea shore sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, looks like the real financial meltdown might be in China. That could get interesting in a hurry.

      Maybe I should just go back to the beach until it either blows over or blows up?

      Delete
  4. Your disappearance was rather abrupt. However, a number of people I follow have disappeared. I'm thinking that maybe they've gone to facebook or some other social media. Glad you had a good time, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not on Facebook so that's one less thing to worry about. I do miss some of my favorite bloggers.

      Delete