StatCounter

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Missing New Hampshire



I must admit to missing being in New Hampshire right now. The cold and snow is uncomfortable, but the political circus would have been fun. Voting absentee ballot just doesn't have the same zip.

As I write this the results are just coming in. Looks like Hillery is having a very bad night. No matter how she tries to white wash it, it's a bad night.

As of today everyone can forget New Hampshire for another four years. That's fine with me.

-Sixbears

9 comments:

  1. Texasann (Hermit's Baby Sis)February 10, 2016 at 8:15 AM

    Yes, early voting by mail did not appeal to my husband either, even though his age allowed him to participate in that way. At least you took the time to vote - from so far from home. Thanks to you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like my vote wasn't needed. No one vote wins this year.

      Delete
  2. I slept well knowing Cankles had a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's where your calf sort of melts into your foot and there is no distinguishable ankle. Calf-ankle= Cankle. In reference to a Saturday Night Live skit re: Hillary.

      Delete
  4. I am champing at the bit to return to NH. I miss it soooo much! Looking at March/April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I was in HH was back when I was five years old, that would be 1948. Yep, I guess it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well like Stalin said, it not the votes that count but who counts the votes that counts. The way the DNC has it rigged in NH with the 8 super delegates and 2 free agents, at the end of the day, despite loosing in the popular vote, apparently she is getting 2 more than Bernie did. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete