StatCounter

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Needed a sail



Just look at this ugly face. Someone needed some sailboat time -badly.


This is the view over the stern. All my worries are disappearing behind me.


I'd been trying to get out in the sailboat for three days. Responsibilities and duties intervened over and over again.

Finally I untied the lines and raised anchor. The weather until today had been perfect for sailing. Rain moved in while my lovely wife and I were out on the water. She was in the cabin taking a nap. It was warm so the rain didn't bother me at all. It still felt good to be sailing again.

-Sixbears

13 comments:

  1. You so need a pirate hat man.

    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe I actually own a leather 3 corner hat? I sometimes where it while sailing.

      Delete
  2. got to work on the "ugly" better

    you got such a cute "baby face"

    Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am puzzeled, so you only got "half a face" or what?

      Wildflower

      Delete
    2. Don't want to scare everyone away with the whole thing at once.

      Delete
  3. Bet by the end of the day the grumpy face turned into a smiley one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly did. I didn't even care that I got rained on.

      Delete
  4. Based on your photo, I'd say you would fit right in here. Need to get a ball cap, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to keep the sun off my ears, but I have ball caps too.

      Delete
  5. Amazing what a little time on the water can accomplish!

    ReplyDelete