StatCounter

Saturday, August 26, 2023

I was gone, back now



My lovely wife and I spent a few days on the coast of Maine. We got to spend some time at an AirB&B with my daughter and her family. Great to be with the grandkids. They grow so fast. Our favorite campground has gotten so expensive that it just a bit more to split the AirB&B. That’s nuts. We basically had a whole house to ourselves. 


It was a bit of struggle for me as I was dealing with some health issues.  My off again, on again leg infection had gotten worse. Thursday I started a new round of treatments. I’m already seeing some progress. 


On the bright side I have a doctor who’s pretty good and gets back to me in a timely manner. That’s saying something as I don’t have a very good track record with doctors. 


So in the near future I’m taking it easy and following doctor’s orders. 


So it goes.


-Sixbears

7 comments:

  1. If I might suggest 6 Bears, that leg issue is sounding chronic. Can you arrange for a few reliable folks to be around when (not if) your unable to do winter stuff this winter?

    Murphy has a habit of showing in in force during NH Named Storms. Don't ask me how I know this. But trusted friends saved my bacon as I've saved theirs once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my tribe. It's good. However, I am encouraged that I'll be able to function. For decades I've had to work around weird health issues and this is just one more.

      Delete
  2. Pay attention to your doc. the signs, and you know where I'm at. Relax, and write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health issues mean the vaccine is working. Get the new boosters, better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cowardly Anonymous with a mouth full of diaper spackle.

    The vaccine was a bad idea and folks were bully ragged into it but being a rectal abscess about it isn't helpful.

    I understand Ivermectin has remedial value against vaccine damage. Worth researching even if you're not going to tell your friends about your vaxx concerns.

    ReplyDelete