StatCounter

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Favorite Holiday



Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I hear a lot of horror stories about people who hate having to spend time with some of their less favorite relatives. Fortunately, my family gets along. It's a pleasure to be with all of them.

For me, it's all good company and good food. What's not to like? Most important, it's good to take a few moments and give thanks for the wonderful things in our lives.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday. If you have to drive, allow extra time and take it easy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Sixbears

7 comments:

  1. Wish we could be with and enjoy your company. To us anymore, holidays are just another day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad we live so far from each other. We would have gladly set a couple more plates. The more the merrier.

      Delete
  2. I just spend Thanksgiving up here on the mountain with my wife, but we enjoy it. Peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lovely wife and I have spent a couple Thanksgivings with just the two of us, but that's because we were traveling.

      Glad you enjoyed it. That's what matters.

      Delete
  3. As I was off work preparing for the holiday and just got back to work here's a belated Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete