StatCounter

Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Left Coast



My youngest daughter just moved into her new house in California. There’s plenty of room so she’d love if we’d visit. It’s been a few years since we’ve been out there. California is a long ways from New Hampshire so we don’t get to see each other as much as we’d like. I must admit I’m tempted. 


My lovely wife and I have traveled quite a bit but we haven’t explored much of the west. We rarely get much past Texas. It’s a big country. I would love to drive out there and take time for adventures. It might be just the thing to do next winter. 


We also haven’t been to the Northwest. It’s probably best to visit during the summer. The problem is that New Hampshire is so darn beautiful then that it’s hard to leave. Living on a lake we have plenty to do on our doorstep. My lovely wife has expressed a serious interesting in doing some fishing this year. She even bought a lifetime license. 


The main attraction of California is to see family. I’ve a grandson who’s turning 11 soon and could use the bad influence of a disreputable grandfather.


-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment