StatCounter

Monday, February 19, 2024

Whole House Water Filters



I was about to change the house water filters when I discovered they were all gone. That’s what happens when you buy them by the case and don’t keep track. Eventually that box of filters runs out. Much to my disgust I had to go to the hardware store and pay retail prices. It’s time to order a couple cases of filters again but this time I’ll keep track of the usage. 


When my dad owned the property we never even used water filters. Nobody ever got sick from the water. I’m not that trusting. I run a corse sediment filter that feeds into a fine filter with activated carbon and all that. 


Our well is shallow and it only makes sense to make sure the water we drink is pure. The funny thing about whole house filters is that we end up flushing out toilets with clean filtered spring water. It sounds kind posh though. 


-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment