StatCounter

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Bad Coffee



My lovely wife is visiting in TX. Sadly, she’s staying with people who don’t know how to make a good cup of coffee. 


She ordered a five pound bag of organic fair trade coffee from Dean’s Beans. Then she ordered a coffee roaster and grinder off of Amazon. Does this sound like an over reaction? Maybe it does to you but to me it makes perfect sense. 


My lovely wife is dealing with some difficult family issues. At least now she can have the comfort a good cup of coffee. 


It won’t be quite as good as coffee at home. We’ve got better water here and that makes a difference. However, it will be a big improvement over the cheap crap she’s been forced to drink. 


-Sixbears

4 comments:

  1. Agree with dweeze. I have to laugh that when I was in Costa Rica the hotel thought Nescafe was wonderful..

    In the center of the best coffee in the world, proudly serving Nescafe as best coffee...

    So, when are you going to test your Locktite repairs on a VT best coffee run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for parts to come in. Nobody keeps anything in stock.

      Delete