StatCounter

Thursday, April 25, 2013

And so it begins



All it took was one decent day and the tools and lumber came out for boat building. We finally got a bit of sun and warmth up here in the frozen north. That's all the encouragement needed to begin my small boat project.

Most of my time was spent organizing tools and materials, but I did a bit of cutting, clamping and gluing before the day was done. Sometimes the hardest part of a project is starting it. Once begun, it's just a matter of plugging away at it until done.

-Sixbears

7 comments:

  1. Keep us posted; this should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to keep at it. Everyone is watching.

      Delete
  2. It's good to see you started. Building a boat starts with a single cut! I'll be watching with interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like the monster boat you're building, but I'm having fun.

      Delete