StatCounter

Friday, October 22, 2010

First snow of the season

I woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Actually, I woke up at 5 am to the cold nose of a dog against my bare back. That shocked me back from the dreamlands. Well, it'd be a sad day when I'm too lazy to wake the wife up to take the dog outside.

She took the dog outside. I'm lucky I didn't wake up again with a snowball smacking the back of my head. My lovely wife considered it. I should not be held accountable to anything I do before I have my morning coffee. Had I been in my right mind, I'd have just walked the dog myself.

-Sixbears

4 comments:

  1. It's stuff like that which makes me glad to live in south Texas. 85 degrees, low 70's overnight, a nice Gulf breeze, and me in my shorts and flip flops... Me and snow don't get along : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are trade offs. Bugs are down to a bare minimum.

    Probably check out the southlands again this year. Maybe come Feb. when winter gets bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow? Burrr.
    I have blossoms on my tomato plants. I should have planted them a month earlier but hope I will have some tomatoes mid December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha sad day when I'm too lazy to wake wife to take out dog.Bro i bet she appreciates your dedication.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete