StatCounter

Monday, April 2, 2012

Truck repaired

The truck is repaired. We are on schedule to leave my dad’s on Thursday. We only plan on going as far as St. Augustine. Friends are meeting us there for a few days. It’ll be nice to see old friends from New Hampshire.

It’s time to slowly make our way north. There are things that need our attention back home.

It’s been a great few months. My lovely wife and I are tan and healthy. Sailing’s been great. Spent some quality time with my dad and friends. Still, time moves on and so do we.

In a couple more weeks this bear will be back in the woods.

-Sixbears

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got your truck fixed and will be visiting old friends. When you head back north, I am sure it will be with mixed emotions. I always enjoy my visits to Pennsylvania to visit relatives, but when leaving I am happy I was able to visit but sad leaving knowing so much can change in a year or so. Have a save trip home and I hope you find everything back home in tip top shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dizzy! We love to travel, but we love to get back home too. I guess we are semi-nomadic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you guys had fun on your adventures. I and my co-workers are especially excited to see the end product after you convert the Ambulance to run on unicorn farts when you guys get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam: I'll bring it around when it's done. It might become my daily driver. Wouldn't that be interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've looked at retired Ford diesel amulances for years off and on....thinking they would be great camping/bug-out trucks....just never made the plunge. Looks like yours has worked out pretty well.

    Bigfoot in TX

    ReplyDelete