StatCounter

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Out of touch with the world

I must admit to being completely out of touch with the workings of the world today. I feel great.
My lovely wife and I were invited to a get together at a local park. I did some fishing. The canoes, kayaks and a small sailboat were launched, much to the delight of all the kids. We had live music, good food and drink, and great company.

Summer is so short in New Hampshire, but it’s glorious while it’s here. It’d be a darn shame to waste it.

Nothing better than getting together with family, friends, and neighbors. Even got to meet some new people and got to know others better. What more could a person ask for?

I’m calling it a mental health day.

Hope your summer has some great days too.

-Sixbears

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Bro! Actually my co took the entire co to kings island thurs.It was hot so I got to spend the day with the absolutely most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life at the water park. King for a day!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete