StatCounter

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Kafkaesque



Sometimes I think I live in a world designed by Franz Kafka. I’m going to do something here that I hate when other people do it. I’m going to be very vague about something, like a teenager’s Facebook post that says something like, “Well you should all know how I feel and do something.” How the heck we should we know anything or do anything? We have no backstory.

In my defense what’s going on is still in play and I don’t want to leave too much of a trail.

Let’s just say that sometimes the price of free help is too high.

Let’s just say I managed to get even a government bureaucrat to acknowledge that something is absurd and silly. In the end I told her I was full up with silly and had to leave. So I did.

Sorry about that folks. Maybe I’ll feel free to give the background later. At any rate, I was pleased with today’s performance.

Thank goodness I don’t take life too seriously.

In other news we have a chance of a rain/snow mix today. April is going out with a bang. Even the long range forecast doesn’t have much to get too excited about. At least the rain has washed most of the old snow out of the yard. The lake is still ice covered.

My health continues to improve. The pounds are slowly coming off, and that’s good too. You know the secret to having a beach body? Put a bathing suit on and get your body to the beach. I am not a vain man. However, it is annoying when good Samaritans keep trying to roll me into ocean, thinking I’m beached.

Remember to have some fun today good people.

-Sixbears

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your sense of humor hasn't left you. Some challenges in our lives require a smile, shrug and telling it 'Is That The Best You Got ?"

    Hope the challenges become less burdensome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten into trouble for laughing at absurd things people want me to take seriously.

      I'm dealing just fine with the challenges. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I met you in person a few years back, and yes, you are a big man, but not a fat man. There is a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you sir, are a kind man. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful wife.

      Delete