StatCounter

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Music Festival



Friday my lovely wife and I went to Newbury VT for the Patrick Ross Music Festival and camping. We’ve known Patrick and his family for years. He’s an amazing musician.

There are a lot of acts playing at the festival. In fact, it’s still going on until Sunday afternoon. Originally we were going to camp and catch the whole festival. In the end, we had to cut it down to one day. Still, well worth the drive.

I got to see Bow Thayer perform. He’s got some great songs about outlaws. They appeal to me for some reason.



We got quite the rush just a few miles from home. A large moose cut across the road right in front of me. I stomped on the brakes hard and fast, before I could even fully comprehend what was going on. Missed him by about 30 feet. Very glad we missed him as that would have ruined what was a pretty fine day.

-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment