StatCounter

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Evans Notch



My lovely wife and I meandered around Saturday. The winter ban is off the Evans Notch road so we took a little trip. The road meanders along the Maine/New Hampshire border. It's a twisty and hilly road. We took our car but it's lots of fun on a fast motorcycle. Happy memories.





Photos don't do the place justice.


The trees are just barely starting to come into leaf. It's been a cool spring.


We are working on getting into better shape as we'd like to do more hiking in the mountains. We spent too much time in the flat lands so we need to get our hill legs back. Hiking in the mountains is a great way to get into condition.

-Sixbears





4 comments:

  1. Plus, you see some nice scenery. I'd pack heat, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel safer in the mountains than I do in the city. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not packing.

      Delete
  2. I definitely prefer mountains and hills to flat land. So, you may ask, why am I living where it is flat? Work took me here and now I am too old to move (grin).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you remember how gosh darn cold those mountains can be.

      Delete