Follow by Email

StatCounter

Monday, May 14, 2012

A little wiring issue





Doesn’t this look like fun?

The veggie/diesel conversion is moving along nicely. I must admit it took a bit longer to wire up the transfer valve switch that I thought it would. As you can see it’s really interesting under the switch console.

It took a bit, but eventually I decided upon a circuit I could tap into for power. The new switch is at the top of the photo. It even works the way it’s supposed to.

After buttoning up the wires, I made some progress on the fuel system. The veggie filter assembly is solidly bolted in place. Some of the fuel lines have bee laid out. Coolant hoses were test fitted.

Then the black flies came out in force. Between them and a sore back, I decided to call it quits for the day.

Hope I don’t get rained out tomorrow.

-Sixbears

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh! That looks plenty perplexing to me, you must be a very patient man. I don't think I could do it more than 20 minutes, I'd take lawn shears to that within that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing....I can barely open a bottle of Coke... congratulations.

    ReplyDelete