StatCounter

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Repairs



Most of my boat repairs has been done. The coaxial cable for the radio is fixed. It took a bit of trial and error, but I found a local shop capable of welding the aluminum outboard bracket for my boat. That should be ready in a day or two. While I was at it, I installed a radar reflector. The boat should be ready for the water again soon.

I'm undergoing my own repairs. My frail damaged lungs have been responding well to Florida's warm moist air. That's one of the reasons I come down to Florida.

Not much going on. I've been getting some sun. Riding my bike. Connecting with friends and family. There are some people we hope to see this weekend that we haven't seen since last year. Should be fun. It's all good.

-Sixbears

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting sorted, as the water beckons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got out of the north just in time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sixbears,

    I glad to hear your boat repairs are getting done. Have you considered maybe moving permanently to Florida if it helps your lungs?
    Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have to, but it's tough to leave the family behind. If we could snowbird, that would work.

      Delete
  4. Seems like things are going your way! I'm happy that both you and the boat are getting back into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that both you and your boat are on the way to being in good shape! Having a boat entails a big responsibility like proper care and maintenance to ensure that everything is in good condition. By the way, how's your health now?

    ReplyDelete