StatCounter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Connection?

Early in the morning there was a dead chipmunk in the road by my house. At the time, I had no idea what killed it.

In the summer, I roast my coffee out on the deck, as it's a bit smoky. I discovered something had tipped over my coffee roaster. Enough coffee beans for two cups of strong espresso was missing. It was obvious that some small animal had been chewing on the beans.

There was enough caffeine in those beans to give a 300 pound man a buzz. Imagine what it would do to something the size of a chipmunk. Poor thing must have exploded.

From now on I'm bringing the coffee in the house as soon as it's done roasting.

-Sixbears

1 comment:

  1. The mental image of that poor thing going 90 to nothing is hilarious!!!
    YeOldFurt

    ReplyDelete