StatCounter

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Future prospects for minions

Minions never fair too well when the evil overlords are taken down.

“Just following orders,” doesn’t cut it at the war crimes trials.

Our world is at a historic crossroads. Rule of the many by the few is starting to chaff. The rich have robbed the poor for too long and they ain’t gonna take it any more.

As you go through your day to day life, ask yourself: Am I on the side of the angels? Am I making the world a better place or am I serving evil?

Simple questions. Naive even. We are supposed to grow up and leave ideals behind. Why is that? How is it that doing the right thing became the wrong thing?

You’ve got to ask yourself if you are a minion or a self actualized sovereign individual. It’s a choice. Choose wisely.

The evil overlords will get their comeuppance. Do you really want to be one of their minions when the deal goes down?

-Sixbears

1 comment:

  1. My litmus test for everything I do is: "Will this harm anyone else?" The answer is always "no", because I have a functioning conscience, unlike most of the Powers That Be. At least in my brainwashed days, the Navy ship I served aboard rescued Cubans from the sea instead of incinerating people. Not an excuse, but a (now) happy coincidence. I will never harm another soul unless they bring harm to me. Or try to...

    ReplyDelete