StatCounter

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

More Delays



Ho boy. Like they say: if it’s not one thing, it’s two or more things. Maybe I’m the only one who says that. 


I haven’t had the mental energy to blog lately. Too much stuff going on. Sometimes I don’t blog about the other stuff going on my life and this has been one of those times. 


There are a lot of time sinks right now. For example my lovely wife dealing with a damaged tendon in her thumb. She has to baby it so it’ll heal, but has to use it enough so it doesn’t seize up. Because of her injury there’s been a bit more of the daily chores that need my attention. 


Of course, there’s the snowstorms that keep coming in. Shoveling seems to be taking up way too much of my time. 


Just to make it interesting there’s enough other stuff that breaks down and needs my attention. 


Then there’s all that boring adult stuff like paperwork that needs doing. I try to simplify my life in that regard but paperwork seems to breed paperwork. Some of it is good. For example, I’m actually getting Medicare this month. It will be good to have some sort of health insurance. 


Anyway . . . 


Life goes on.


-Sixbears

2 comments:

  1. Life always goes on. Until it finishes. Ever thus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya know, I stepped out my door and looked down the road, began looking around and when I looked up again, I was at the end of the road. Don't know how I got there, but hey...

    ReplyDelete