StatCounter

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Night Plans



This election has been a circus full of creepy clowns for sometime.

I heard a political joke recently.

Hillary and Trump are in a sinking life raft in the middle of the ocean. There is no hope for rescue. Who survives?
The American people.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about our choices this year.

There is something about election day that does encourage me. I'll be watching the results come in surrounded by friends and family. No idea what the future holds, but I'm glad to have my tribe.

Keep a tight grip on your emotions and lets see where this wild ride takes us.

-Sixbears

10 comments:

  1. I'm afraid the choice was chosen and bought two years ago. This race was just so it would look legitimate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought it would come down to Hillary and Bush. This year almost nobody got excited by another Bush.

      Delete
  2. Me thinks family and friends are going to be more important than ever after tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring in the clowns. And hold tight to your firearms and tribe members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy of mine downstate said he was going to get drunk. Depending on who won he'd be either drunk for one night or four years.

      Delete
  4. you on first
    family on second
    tribe on third

    clowns send to hell

    Wildflower

    ReplyDelete