StatCounter

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Summer ain’t over



Sure, it’s getting down into the 40s at night, but summer isn’t over. Sure, the kids are back in school, but summer isn’t over. Sure, the darkness comes earlier, but summer isn’t over.


It’ can’t be. 


I don’t have all my summer projects done yet. 


To be fair summer officially has a few weeks left. There’s time to get a few more things done. On the plus side some projects have been completed. My health is better than it’s been in some time. That right there is reason enough to celebrate. 


If we are lucky we’ll get another beautiful fall. It’s pretty here in the mountains at any time of year but the fall is special. There’s a reason people come from all over the world to experience it. Even though I’ve lived in the area most of life I’ve never become jaded. The beauty is still appreciated. 


-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment