StatCounter

Friday, August 30, 2024

Trip to Lowe’s



Building supply centers excite my lovely wife. Her imagination runs wild. She gets all kinds of home improvement ideas. 


We decided to get the 5 cubic foot freezer that was on sale. That’s the purchase we agreed on . . . but then there’s the old sink in the bathroom. My lovely wife wasn’t wrong it does need replacing. Apparently it needs replacing real soon as there’s a new sink in the bathroom waiting to be installed. 


Oh well. 


. . . and to think I balked at the $90 delivery fee. Picking it myself cost over $150 -if you include the new sink and lunch, plus a few gallons of gasoline for the trip. Good thing everything was on sale. 


At any rate, it was a fine day out and I really don’t mind doing these projects. That sink install will be a good rainy day activity. 


I’m just lucky she didn’t like any of the new style kitchen lights. I made the mistake of saying I didn’t like the old kitchen light all that much. Now it’s another mission for my spouse. Eventually she’ll discover a new light she likes. 


-Sixbears

2 comments: