StatCounter

Monday, February 14, 2011

All in a Day's non-work.

Good thing my lovely wife doesn't get all sappy about Valentine's Day. Sure, we went out to eat today, but most of the day went into sailboat work. It's finally wired up to my satisfaction. There are navigation lights I'm happy with. The radio is working fine. Even have a nice bright cabin light.

Mounted the compass and a fire extinguisher. Things are looking good.

If there aren't any more interruptions, maybe I'll finally get to wet the hull tomorrow -with my lovely wife. Now that has the potential for some romance.

-Sixbears

3 comments:

  1. Sixbears I made this video. Fits y'all perfect...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjo9V0TSvw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure it is the outside and the bottom that gets wet. . .

    ReplyDelete