StatCounter

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Dark Days



Actually, the days have been pretty sunny -but not for me. I’ve been on medication that makes my skin very sensitive to the sun. When it’s hot and sunny the last thing I want to do is outside work while bundled up like it’s going to snow. I even have to wear gloves. 


There are only so many inside projects I can do. Today I was in the basement changing water filters. While down there I planned out a couple more jobs. That should keep me busy for the next couple of weeks when I’ll be about to work outside again. 


On the bright side it looks like the meds worked this time and I’m feeling pretty good. It’s about freaking time. 


-Sixbears

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the meds are working this time. Feeling crappy because you didn't get enough stuff sucks. Sun is good for you.

    ReplyDelete