My lovely wife and I postponed Thursday’s sail. There appeared to be a weather window of nice sailing, but that window narrowed by the morning forecast. If it hadn’t been our first Florida sailing day this year we still might have gone. We have some new gear and changes on the boat, and testing in rolly and gusty conditions isn’t ideal.
Instead, I took the opportunity to do some prep work on the sailboat. My lovely wife is repairing the cushions from the V berth.
There’s still plenty of fun and interesting things for us to do today, so it’s all good.
2 hours ago