StatCounter

Friday, December 16, 2022

Free Covid Tests



Just a heads up that free covid tests are available once more. https://www.covid.gov/tests


All you tax payers paid for it. Might as well get something for your tax dollars. I just ordered mine -and I don’t even pay taxes. 


It’s funny how we take them for granted now. In early 2020 decent reliable tests weren’t even available from hospitals. While the home tests aren’t perfect, it’s another tool to stay safe. With the flu going around and other respiratory illness, it’s handy to eliminate one virus anyway. 


It’s been my experience that not every part of the country will stock enough in drugstores. Better to have tests on the shelf than to drive all over town trying to find one. 


I know not everyone will bother with tests. That’s their business. However, if you are sick stay home, no matter what you may or may not have.


-Sixbears


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, didn't know they were free again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee these tests are not nearly as accurate as they want us to believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main problem with them is people not using them properly. My wife is a retired medical lab tech so her technique is excellent.

      Delete
    2. I think your supposed to swab the frontal lobe of the brain?

      Delete
  3. 6 Bear what would you do different if it's not a flu but COVID?

    Both require the same care and it's just civil not to carry your sickness into Walmart.

    My Dr office has a policy if you think it's COVID you call them, and your appointments are canceled until you're cleared.

    Telephone medicine only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably freak a little more with Covid and watch it more carefully. That's due to my previous lung damage that makes me high risk.

      Delete
  4. Why? Don't give a crap anymore. They are bullshit anyway. But some people can't stop.

    ReplyDelete