StatCounter

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Car Prices



Anyone car shopping lately? Quite the shock, isn’t it? There are no deals. In fact, you are more likely to pay a premium. Maybe it’s the chip shortage. Maybe it isn’t? I think they use too many computer chips in cars anyway. I really miss my old fully mechanical diesels. 


Used cars are no bargain either. Just for grins and giggles I checked to see what people were getting for old Blazers like the one I have. For the same year and condition people are asking two to three times what I paid a couple years ago. 


I just finished getting both vehicles repaired and service. They are going to have to last. Too bad my favorite mechanic just retired. Worse come to worse I can go back to working on my cars. That’s no fun at all when you don’t have a garage and have to work outside. It can be done. One winter I wrapped my car in tarps and put a heater under it. Where there’s a will there’s a way. 


-Sixbears


No comments:

Post a Comment