StatCounter

Friday, February 10, 2023

Rough Times



I’m avoiding specifics here to protect people’s privacy. 


We had a rough day recently. I had to take my lovely wife to the hospital all of a sudden. Fortunately that turned out better than it could have. 


That same day my granddaughter was locked down in her school for a mass shooter incident. Turned out it was a hoax, but that’s something you don’t find out until later. That was upsetting. 


Another daughter and her husband run a couple of Mediterranean restaurants. Some of their employees are from Turkey. They lost numerous friends and family in the earthquake. At least one employee can’t even go back to comfort survivors as he’s here on political asylum. 


Other friends and family are dealing with some heavy stuff too. Right now I’m feeling a bit emotionally wrung out. There are still things that I have to deal with and I’m moving forward. 


-Sixbears

5 comments:

  1. Take care of the important, it's IMPORTANT to take care of the caregivers too.

    Praying for peace in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, We're here. Sending in the clowns, troops, and other's with big feet. 80) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and stay grounded. We will still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in the air this year Bear.

    ReplyDelete