StatCounter

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Night Life



Thanks to having been on antibiotics I’m still avoiding the sun. It makes for a weird schedule. 


I get to bed sometime after three or four in the morning. After about three hours I’m awake and doing things. Yesterday morning I had to make a quick run to the garage to get an oil change. I’m not going to do it myself while my driveway looks like a frog pond. 


After lunch it’s siesta time. That why I avoid the most direct sun and the heat of the day. After dinner I went back into town to get some items from Tractor Supply. Good thing they stay open until 9 p. m.. Later that evening I decided to do some work on the scooter using a headlamp. 


Heck, I’m even tempted to mow the lawn late at night. No -I’m not a horrible neighbor. I’ve an electric lawn mower and it’s not very loud. Also, I really don’t have many neighbors and none are right next door. 


By the 20th or so it should be safe for me to get sun exposure again. Adjusting to a day schedule might take some effort. 


-Sixbears

2 comments:

  1. You're not getting any strange urges to visit third story windows asking to be let in or anything like that are you? 80)

    ReplyDelete