StatCounter

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Unsung Heroes


Rudy Giuliani admits he lied about election workers:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/26/politics/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers/index.html


That’s a pretty despicable thing to do. I hope those workers are awarded serious monetary compensation. There are thousands of pole workers. They aren’t famous and the rewards are meager. Also, democracy can’t work without them. All those little people are essential for the proper functioning of our country. 


Personally, I have full confident that my local poll workers will do their job without bias. No matter their political leanings they respect the democratic process. It bothers me not at all that a poll worker may be on the complete opposite side of my politics. They will do their job. If my person wins they will count the votes. On the other hand, if my person loses I have faith that the votes were counted properly. I’m not about to riot in the streets. 


During the last election my niece made me especially proud. She has crippling social anxiety to the point where it’s a disability. In spite of that she volunteered to work the polls. She was young and physically healthy so wanted to take the place of someone older who’s health could have been at risk during the pandemic. 


The thought that a National figure like Rudy could lie to the world about poll workers boils my blood. They were faithfully doing their job and were falsely accused. I’m glad his lies have come to light. The last thing we need is for all those nameless poll workers to decide it’s too dangerous. That’s one more arrow in the heart of the Republic. 


-Sixbears


10 comments:

  1. https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2023/07/26/rudy-giuliani-the-fake-news-says-i-admitted-to-lying-in-an-overnight-court-filing-i-didnt-here-are-the-facts/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy is a slimy scumbag who has spent a lifetime lying through his teeth. This is no surprise. Nor the 'fake news' response. I pity the state of affairs you are dealing with in the US. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A non American with a deep interest in American politics?

      Odd

      Delete
    2. Not odd in the least. Events in the US very much affect the rest of the world.

      Delete
    3. And bots supporting an agenda

      Delete
  3. He is creepy. Interesting the other creepy joe and selling America to foreign interests gets o mention from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Shakespeare could of had something there when he said, "Kill all the Lawyers, kill em tonite." Or was that the Eagles? hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we followed Ole Bill Shakespeare's advice we would eliminate every blood sucker AKA politicians in government.

      I 'd support that but without politics what would we argue about LOL

      Delete
    2. John Kerry mitt Romney Nancy pelosi and joe Bodens sons sell our our country. No argument. My question 🙋‍♀️ s why isn’t there outrage

      Delete
    3. Because the bread and circuses is still working. Media Propaganda is still working.

      When the EBT cards fail all hell will break loose.

      Delete