StatCounter

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Stopped by a State Trooper



Monday I was stopped by a state trooper. I knew it was going to happen as soon as he saw me. He flipped his lights on and did a quick 180. When you see that it’s time to find a place to pull over. 


Good eyes on that young man. He noticed my outdated registration sticker. The car is also overdue for a state inspection. 


It’s been a while since I was pulled over by a LEO. He did the standard license and registration thing but also informed me he was wearing a body camera. That’s different. 


I had the new registration under the visor. As luck would have it I was on my way into town to get the car inspected. He ran my license and registration. Then he asked if I wanted him to put the new stickers on. Sure, and thank you, I said. Then he let me go. Nice guy. 


When I got to town the garage was closed -in spite of what their web page said. Oh well, I’m going to try again today. Hope I don’t get stopped on the way in -again.


-Sixbears

3 comments:

  1. I have found a little respect has always been a good thing. Glad you're interaction with the Statie was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get her inspected? That was awfully nice of him. I think they are legally required to tell you they are wearing the camera. That's a NH thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were both very respectful. Lots of "sir" all around.
      It passed inspection on the 5th.

      Delete