StatCounter

Friday, June 23, 2023

Different Gatherings



Recently I made a post about the Rainbow Gathering here in New Hampshire’s Great North Woods. I actually plan on checking them out next month. Might even share a few photos if they don’t mind being photographed. 


Currently, not that many miles away, is Porcfest https://porcfest.com/  It’s the Porcupine Freedom Festival. That’s put on by the Free State Project. It’s their 20th year anniversary. 


I think it’s interesting that New Hampshire’s North Country hosts interesting groups. 


Now all we need is a nice big Pride Parade. No, seriously. Hear me out. You don’t have to like or agree with any of these groups. The point is that they feel it’s safe to be different. 


Conformity makes me nervous. Religious conformity that sets community standards are the worse. That’s how you get the Taliban -or ultra conservative Christians that celebrate the Prince of Peace but practice hate. They are all the same to me. It’s not safe to be different. 


I am a huge believer in personal freedom. As long as nobody tries to force their beliefs on me it’s all good. Have fun, don’t get hurt.


-Sixbears


8 comments:

  1. There was also a Jerry Garcia Jam at Bath this year? Seems all the fun stuff is reported well after the events. I'm going to make it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 Bears please define what you think happens at a "Pride Event". At least at a jerry event you're not going to hear legal demands that folks show up with their kids there. Would you like a few dozen news links about that issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really interested in the links. I'll decide what to get upset about. What makes you so sure I haven't been to a Pride Event?

      Delete
    2. What makes you think I've never been to a Pride Event?

      And?

      Delete
    3. Be PROUD

      https://ncrenegade.com/this-used-to-be-called-indecent-exposure/

      And it's not Uncommon in "Pride Events".

      I'll leave the proven links to "Minor Attracted Persons" aka Pedophiles who dress up in drag to tell stories to children.

      So feel free to support the "Pride" and Hide your eyes...

      UNTILL it's YOUR KID that gets freaked out in a public toilet.

      Delete
  3. Freedom, or "Live Free Or Die" A Party by any other name... All's good man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'Sall Goodman, loved that character.

    ReplyDelete